The European Commission has published yesterday its Renovation Wave Strategy to improve the energy performance of buildings. One of the first steps to follow the presented ideas is to organise a discussion between the EU Officials and the CEE countries representatives, launched by C4E and which will take place on Friday, 16 October 2020, 14.00-15.3o CET.
As the INSTRUCT project is deeply involved in the implementation of the EU strategy in terms of energy efficiency, it’s consortium members would like to invite you to the meeting today!
Please, find the draft programme of the webinar below:
- Welcome and Introduction – Horia Petran and Monica Frassoni
- Opening presentation of Renovation Wave Initiative – Kadri Simson
- Panel discussion – How can the European Commission and the member states work together to get the renovation wave done? – Kadri Simson and the CEE representatives
- Q&A session and poll-vote
- Panel discussion – Karlis Goldstein and the CEE representatives
- What are the biggest opportunities of the renovation wave?
- How can the renovation wave help overcome renovation challenges in CEE?
- How is coherence of the renovation wave with existing European programmes ensured (e.g. cohesion funds; JTF)
6. Q&A session
7. Conclusions and closing – Monica Frassoni and Horia Petran
For more details visit: https://c4eforum.net/webinar