The EU-level forum aims at building up an EU-level forum for competence accreditation bodies for EE skills, comprising relevant associations that are responsible for the development of qualifications and certification schemes in the INSTRUCT member countries.
Interested to join the forum or to connect with one of its members? Then contact our INSTRUCT partner R2M Solution (Mohaddeseh Maktabifard – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Figure 1 Structure of INSTRUCT EU-level forum
1. FISE Qualification of Professionals in Building, HVAC and Real Estate Sector in Finland (FISE)
- Website: https://fise.fi/en/certification-service/
- Description: National-level accreditation body – FISE’s certification services provide support for the maintenance of professional skills in the entire industry and reinforce the culture of continuous learning in the construction industry. It consists of 81 certification designations.
- Types of skills/qualification or certification schemes/labeling types: Qualification schemes/Certification schemes for educational organisations and training programs. The designation groups: Designers, site managers, construction project managers, supervisors and building investigators. Services include: certification for the following groups of construction project managers, general construction project manager (rap), senior general construction project manager (raps), designer of building physics, designer of concrete structures, material technical repair and alteration work, designer of concrete structures, designer of repair works to moisture damaged structures, principal designer, designer of fire safety, designer of timber structures, building designer, designer of steel structures
- Country: Finland
2. Ecolabelling Finland
- Website: https://www.nordic-ecolabel.org/
- Description: Ecolabelling assures that the renovation projects are carried out with strict environmental requirements, good quality assurance and with regard to a good indoor environment.
- Types of skills/qualification or certification schemes/labelling types: The Nordic Swan Ecolabel creates sustainable solutions based on a life cycle assessment and an overall goal to reduce the environmental impact from production and consumption of goods. Tough requirements in all phases of a products life cycle and continuously tightening of these requirements to create a sustainable development is the foundation of the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, and what distinguishes the label from other labels – as well as being an official, independent and 3rd party certification.
- Country: Finland
3. The renewable energy institute – Galileo Master Certificate (GMC)
- Website: https://www.renewableinstitute.org
- Description: The GMC exam has been administered globally since 1975, and is awarded to 5000 professionals each year, across 300 global training courses, in collaboration with 21 leading universities.
- Types of skills/qualification or certification schemes/labeling types: GMC is awarded to professionals working for Siemens, Energy Saving Trust, British Gas, Nokia, Nestlé, Coca-Cola, Solar Power Scotland, British Army, United Nations Development Programme, NATO, Ministry of Defence; as well as professionals, government officials and students worldwide
- Country: UK
4. DB ENERGY – White Certificates
- Website: https://www.dbenergy.pl/en
- Description: DB Energy is a leading company in the energy efficiency improvement sector which provides complex consulting and manages investment projects for large- and medium-scale industrial plants.
- Types of skills/qualification or certification schemes/labeling types: Certification on the areas of: Cooling systems modernisation, replacing the traditional lighting with LED technology, installation of systems for energy recovery, thermal efficiency improvement and technological processes automation.
- Country: Poland
5. National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (NAVET)
- Website: https://www.navet.government.bg/en/
- Description: State institutions responsible for maintaining the State Educational Standards and accreditation of vocational training centers
- Types of skills/qualification or certification schemes/labeling types: NAVET develops the State Educational Standards by professions that define and consist of professional knowledge, skills and competencies. It also licenses and conducts the follow-up control of the Vocational training centers (for persons over 16 years of age) and of the Centers for information and vocational guidance. NAVET’s other services include: Study of European experience and good practices in the field of VET and adaptation of good practices at national level – EQF/ NQF, ECVET, EQAVET, validation of professional knowledge, skills and competencies acquired through non-formal and informal learning./ NAVET assists in the international recognition of VET documents.
- Country: Bulgaria